Monday 26 January 2009

Cant say I didn't call it: Little Boots





I am definitely the only person out there who is calling Little Boots for 2009. Definitely.

Stupid BBC had to go and put her on their 2009 to watch or whatever list when I SWEAR I was going to do a post about her like 2 days before I read that shit. btw wtf (like that double notation action?) is up with bbc putting lady gaga on that list? shes already huge, even in england.

anyways, little boots is all kylie-of-2009 but I sort of hate that stigma because even though I'm not tooootally psyched on l.boots I do think she's much more talented than k.minogue


this mix is better than any of her music I've heard so far, which makes me think she is probably pretty cool and I'm still interested to hear her new album

Stuck on repeat (live)or download a much better version

No comments: