Thursday 29 January 2009

Latin Music

Playing with my friends itouch the other day and came across some latin music which reignited my search for good latin music...I got her to give me the album -- Latin Melt -- which is pretty good and a great starting point! I have a feeling it could be the Latin equivalent of NOW! 40 or something (my hint was the fact that the album has Guantanamera on it) but its something.

The only other latin music I have on my computer except that one Curumin song (which apparently is latin)is from Fallin' Off the Reel Vol.2 which is a series of "limited edition 45 singles never exceeding 2000 copies pressed" from the record company Truth & Soul.

I should really, really rep this album more, its amazing, and its contains the originals that Fat Freddy's Drop (best album ever?) sampled off of.

and, to end this post on a horribly racist and come to think of it, probably not even racially accurate note, AREEEEBAA!!!!

No comments: