Sunday 25 January 2009

Why can't I own a jet? Gigs in toronto and ktown.

I found this greeeeat new (canadian!) blog off hypemachine.com (thanks neha!), and I was pleased to find there a 'best of' 2008 list that wasn't a rehash of the same 50 albums I keep.seeing. Thanks but no thanks for me, fleet foxes.

Anyways even better is that most of her best of-ers are canadian! I found some really awesome bands/musicians so far, some of which are actually doing gigs in kingston...?!??!?!?!?! x 1000000.

forest city lovers - ktown on the 12th of feb at The Artel (what the hell is that ?) - t.o on the 6th of feb at The Tranzax

jill barber - ktown on the 14th of feb at The Grand
- t.o on the 21st of feb at Mod Club

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a bad feeling that "The Artel" is code for some Queen's student's basement. Is that a possibility?